Funeral Advantage in Fairfield CA & San Francisco CA
About Lincoln Heritage's Funeral Advantage Policies
Like everything today, funeral costs are rising. It’s not uncommon for funeral costs to run tens of thousands of dollars, potentially leaving loved ones with a big financial burden.
But there is a simple solution. The Funeral Advantage program was designed to be a one stop easy way for Americans ages 40-85 to protect their loved ones from this possible financial hardship.
Two Key Aspects of Lincoln Heritage's Funeral Advantage Policies
The first is a Final Expense Life Insurance Cash Benefit that offers easy qualification and a streamlined application process. Commonly known as burial insurance or funeral insurance, final expense insurance is designed to help cover end-of-life expenses. No health examinations are necessary — only a few health questions on a one-page application. Most people get coverage, even with health issues.
The second is the Family Support Services provided at no additional cost to every policyholder through the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society® (FCGS). Upon the death of a Funeral Advantage policyholder, a live representative from the FCGS is ready to go into action on your family’s behalf to help surviving loved ones cope with the many details that immediately arise.
What Does Lincoln Heritage's Funeral Advantage Policies Cover?
Funeral Advantage insurance policies are underwritten by Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company® — one of the nation’s largest final expense insurance companies. We specialize in helping people cover their funeral costs and other final expenses.
- Cash benefits are paid within 24 hours, once a claim is approved.
- Whole life benefits available up to $20,000.
- No health examination necessary to apply, just a few health questions on the application.
- Easy, one-page application.
- Most people get coverage, even with health issues.
- Rate and benefit are locked in for the life of the policy for as long as premiums are paid.
- $100,000 additional benefit for accidental death available.